What baby wearing looks like in our house

I have a huge love for babywearing! More so this time around as there is no better way to stay close to both my boys at once. I am by no means an expert and I'm learning as I go but here are the carriers that are used in our household! 

Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Ring Sling
Retail: 79.95
This is my go to at home as it is so simple and easy to breastfeed in while on the move with Carsen! I love the shoulder as its comfortable on for long periods of time, the down side is you can't adjust the width but I find this size fits perfect. I found this one used while looking for a Sakura Bloom in like new condition. The tail has a nice big pocket for Kip's soother and or my keys and cards. I generally twist the tail until the pocket and fold down the top rail. 
It is made of 100% cotton and hand loomed which makes it much more breathable than a machine woven material. 

Note: I am wearing a size small and have twisted and tucked the tail.



Baby K'tan Original
Retail: 49.95
This is basically a ready to wear wrap, extremely quick and easy to put baby in and their are at least 6 different ways to wear your baby! There is no wrapping or buckling involved. It has a double loop design with an evenly way to distribute the weight. It has a sash to add support as baby gets bigger, it also has a big pocket which you are able to stuff the entire carrier into the pocket when not in use and it closes like a bag.
Note: I am wearing a size small. 

Boba 3G Carrier
Retail: 125.00
I LOVE THIS SOFT STRUCTURED CARRIER! I also have it in the breathable lightweight version. This one I have used since my first was just a baby. It is a easy compare to the Ergo carrier. The reason I chose Boba over Ergo is because of my short torso, the Ergo was just too long. I also love how you don't need a infant insert with the Boba the bottom support just snaps up. It has a pocket behind babies head that has a removable hood and a pocket around the support waist band. It can adjust in every area that may need adjusting. It has purse holding straps which I have also used for groceries. I use this carrier for my mom hikes twice a week and Joe uses it around the house almost daily. When Carsen hit about 1-1.5 I added on the foot straps which are like stirups and he loved them. The back carry is the most handy as your baby gets bigger! There are not enough positive things to say about this carrier. 






Stretchy Wrap Unknown
I don't actually know what brand this wrap is as it was a gift! It is decently hard to wrap especially if you have no experience but there are SO many ways to wear this wrap! YouTube is my bestfriend when I attempt to wear this guy. 


Please feel free to email me (under the contact tab) with any questions, comments or suggestions as I am still learning! Thanks for reading!